I'm on ToriSpelling.com!

Okay, okay, calm down, it's me and like a bunch of other shops, but nevertheless, I'M ON TORISPELLING.COM! I am a HUGE fan of Tori's. I've read every book she's written, seen every episode of every show she's done, be it 90210 or Tori and Dean: Inn Love all the way to Craft Wars. I'm a super fan. When she guested on Big Brother it was like my two favorite things collided. Sigh.

ANYWAY... This is huge for me and for my shop, and for all of the shops involved. If you're a new follower, here's the quick low-down: I opened an online storefront for small shops that doesn't involve all the fees associated with Etsy. BOOM. I did that super fast! If you make things, please, please come join us! Vendors click here

Shoppers click here.


There I am! Right around the middle. I could've sworn I submitted photos of actual items, but regardless, I am there and I am happy. They're doing a huge giveaway and you can win over $10,000 worth of merchandise from all of these amazing shops, so GO NOW! Click here!

3 comments:

  1. That's excellent!!! I'm very happy for you and I'll look at your site (btw, the link for the vendors shows an error page).

    ReplyDelete