LIFE Jackets for Your Drinks from Whole Foods

My name is Cady and I am an iced tea addict. I know all the best spots in my area for the best iced tea, and Whole Foods happens to be one of my favorites. I'll stop at the Napa Whole Foods for lunch on occasion and I saw these SUPER cute, chic drink sleeves by the register and had to grab one... okay two. In both red and turquoise. They were only 99 cents!

After doing some research, I had to blog about the cause behind the drink sleeves. A member of Whole Foods PR Team spent some time in Kenya working with Comfort for the Children, which is an organization that provides Kenyan women with jobs and the ability- for the first time- to send their special needs children to school. The average Kenyan lives for just $2 a day, and by selling these sleeves, each female artisan makes three times that each day.

It's such a simple way to give back, and after checking out their site, there are way more gift ideas... and maybe a few ideas for myself as well!  

Save the Wino // Wine Bag // 9.99 here
I love this so much! I am ordering one asap!

Elephant LIFEline drink sleeve // only $1.99 here!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I've never heard of this line but will definitely keep an eye out for them at Whole Foods. What a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that. I like supporting companies that are giving back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had a Whole Foods near us! We used to back in Dallas. New follower from the Blog Hop.
    XO/Kelly @ Our Cone Zone

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! Thanks so much for sharing with us! I'm going to have to stop by Whole Foods soon!

    ReplyDelete