Bye Bye Blackheads // GLAM GLOW Mud Mask Review!


I love cosmetics. I think I've made this clear many times throughout the blog so far. I feel like I've tried just about everything! But one thing I hadn't tried yet was the GLAMGLOW Mud Mask- challenge accepted!
Sephora sells this little container of the mask for $69- yikes! But I had seen so many celebs swearing by it that I had to try. And I am SO GLAD I DID.

I don't normally have to worry about my skin, but lately I've been pretty congested on my nose. See below. Gross.

I slathered on the mudmask in my problem areas- it went on dark blue and turned minty colored as it started to dry. Everywhere where I had oil turned a dark color so I could literally see the impurities!
Each of those little blue dots is a pore!

So of course I had to try it on my husband. For years I have tried steaming and extracting his blackheads with NO LUCK. So I forced him to try the mask. He complained it tingled a LOT but that meant it was working!

Holy crap, it totally worked!!! As soon as he washed the mask off, I could see all of the pores were purging. I barely had to squeeze and every single blackhead came running out! It was amazing. I highly recommend this stuff, especially for your boyfriends and husbands! It is pricey but here's a tip: Sephora gives out free samples if you just ask!! :)


3 comments:

  1. man i need to find something like this for me. i hate blackheads and i'm always picking at them which makes things worse.

    It would rock my socks off if you'd join the blog challenge. should be fun. Opened now so come join. http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/blog-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! cant wait to buy this!!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly could use some of this, maybe i'll have to pony up and pay for it since we don't have a nearby sephora. New follower - whit from Raspy Wit

    ReplyDelete