About Me Monday // AMM

Errrr... Tuesday apparently? Blogger app decided not to upload last night!

One of my favorite blogs, Fun Cheap or Free, does an "About Me Monday" every week and I decided to do the same! I think it's important for my readers to a) know more about me and b) know how crazy I am! So let's start with some fun faves!

First of all, I love this dog!

Other things I absolutely love:

1) TV. Whoever said tv is a waste of life was so wrong. I love tv with a fiery passion and nothing gets between me and my rotation. I watch everything from ABC Family sitcoms to ABC Dramas to too muh Real Housewives and hilarious shows like New Girl. in fact I watch so much that I never narrow it down to less than five. So we'll do it by genre:
Favorite drama: Scandal and Revenge
Favorite girly indulgence: Pretty Little Liars
Favorite stupid ass show I can't believe I watch: Broad City, Kardashians
Favorite Reality Show(s): Real Housewives of Orange County, Vanderpump Rules and Dance Moms
Shows I have the most respect for: Girls and Shameless
Most realistic scripted tv show: Parenthood

2) Raspberry iced tea. I'm drinking it as we speak and I may need an intervention.

3) Beauty products. I'm a junkie. I will try anything and everything and no one can stop me. Current favorite is the GlamGlow mudmask.

4) Balyage hair. I just got it, very subtle but it's there and I love it. My hair girl kicks ass. 

5) Bastille. We're seeing them in Vegas in April and I may die of excitement. Their cd is amazing. But my favorite cd is...

6) Demi by Demi Lovato. Best CD I have ever purchased. It contains my favorite songs to sing incredibly loudly in the card. Like hella loud.

7) Workout clothes. It doesn't mean I'm gonna work out, I just said I loved them.

8) Lunch dates with girlfriends. I try to have at least one-two hang outs each week with a different girlfriend, and they keep me very happy and sane. I have one gf who can talk reality tv for hours, one with a baby boy I can play with, one who just found out she's pregnant, another who's a newlywed, and my two besties down in LA... Well we never have ENOUGH time to discuss all of lives many tales. Girls girl all the way. 

9) Icees. I am obsessed with slurpees and Icees and have been since I was little. I crave them FIERCELY and often. Though I did learn that Icees have like 1/3 the cals of a slurpee sooooo hello Icee machine!

10) My store. It's my favorite hobby. I spend upwards of six hours a day working on my business and sell everything from baby clothes and accessories to women's jewelry to home decor! Check out enjoyessential.com :)



No comments:

Post a Comment