Patina Home and Garden

I don't think I've ever walked into a store or home and said "This. Is. Pinterest." until I visited Patina Home and Garden in Fairfield, California. It opened in late 2013 by the Northern California stockest of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, so it's quickly become a mecca for women looking to restore furniture and work on some fun projects!


There are so many fun gifts (for yourself too, no judgments!) and I am always so fascinated by the amount of beautiful things she has in stock. It's like someone took my pinterest board and said "Here ya go Cady!"
If you know me, you know I am HUGE into prints. The more the merrier. This wall has made me so excited I can barely contain myself every time I walk in. And that NEST sign? Don't even GET me started!
And here we have the holy grail- chalk paint! Annie Sloan Chalk Paint is made without all the chemicals you would usually find in paint. It is so incredibly easy to use, and all of the furniture in her store is painted with it- by the shop owner and her daughter! They are such pros! My husband and I went in to buy the supplies for our kitchen cabinet makeover and she walked us through all of our questions and the process. It was incredible, I am so happy with the results (to follow! I can't wait til it's ready to post)!
All of these hand-painted signs are made by my good friend Arianna, who is insanely talented. She's a little OCD, just like me, which makes us destined to be friends. The quality of the wood is fantastic- you can just feel the work she puts into them! You can buy some of them here!

Another great sign by Arianna. I am grateful for art like this.
I have to have these metal signs. Like, HAVE to. At $45, they are not too pricey, considering they're very large!
Love and be loved. 

Check out Patina Home and Garden's online shop for more beautiful items and to purchase any size and color of chalk paint!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cady
    I checked out your blog this morning because it was on my list for a blog hop.
    I am in love with anything galvanized so the corrugated signs caught my eye!
    I am intrigued by your online shop and I've submitted the form. In addition to designing weddings and other celebrations I create custom crowns. I think they would be a good fit for your shop. My daughters have invented a baby accessory too- I'll let them know about this opportunity.

    I +1'd & shared your post for you!

    My website can be seen here:
    http://destinationcreate.com

    ReplyDelete