Girlfriend Gift Guide: It's the Little Things

I love giving gifts. I think there is such an art in just knowing someone so well that it's easy to find something, no matter how small, that describes them or something they love so perfectly. That's how I felt when my girlfriend brought me a surprise gift last week- it's like everything was made for me! It really means the world to me when someone brings me my favorite candy bar or a bottle of wine shaped like a cat (Bianca, you are so awesome for that one!)

I mean... who doesn't love getting gifts?! But buying gifts can be tough, especially for bridesmaids and even the bride herself! I think it's so important to put in the effort to find the right thing, and whether it be $2 or $100, there is room in everyone's budget for being thoughtful. 

Still don't know what to get your sister for her birthday? Or your best friend to congratulate her on becoming a wife? Have no fear, my Girlfriend Gift Guide is here!

I received this beautiful gift from a girlfriend last week. It's simple, pretty, colorful and useful! #winning!
Tea towel // Anthropologie // similar here
Porcelain coaster, set of 3 // Anthropologie // similar here
Earrings // Anthropologie // similar here and here
Gold mug // Starbucks // similar here and here

I recently purchased this gorgeous necklace from Brickyard Buffalo at a daily deal/discounted price of $38, but it typically retails for around $60 on Stone Rush.
More budget friendly options // here and here

I received this necklace from my bridesmaids- it was all I wanted gift-wise, and I have worn it every day since my bridal shower. I love being a "Mrs" and I am sure your girlfriends do too! My sister bought me the matching earrings, and I have two of the "idiom bracelets" and all of those make wonderful gifts!
Necklace & earrings // Kate Spade
Best friends bangle idiom bracelets // Kate Spade

I found this artist on Etsy when we got engaged and was thrilled with the turnout. You can have her add in any amount of family members and pets, she can even draw your friends new home as a housewarming gift! You send her a photo and she turns the subjects into a beautiful illustration- my husband is pretty spot-on in this one!
Hand illustrated character portrait // The Sparks Studio on Etsy // here

Well, there you have it: a few of my favorite gift ideas for the special ladies in your life. We must nourish our friendships so they can continue to grow- and nothing makes a best friend feel more special than knowing you know her so well!


No comments:

Post a Comment