January // Friday Favorites

I love shopping. But more than that, I love trying new, fun products and finding ways to mix them together. I am totally that girl in a studded purse, leopard flats and a printed scarf, and somehow make it all go together (or so I like to tell myself!). And then I like to throw on lipstick too! Here are a few of my absolute favorites from this week!

MAC Lipstick in Rebel (it photographed red, it's more deep violet/red) // here

I live in these Old Navy Rockstar skinny jeans. They're thin and lightweight. I have them in green and burgundy (or wine, as I like to call it). They are my favorite skinnies I've owned!
Jean jacket & forest green skinnies // Old Navy // similar
Studded rhinestone side bag // Charming Charlie // similar
Ikat print flats with gold toe // JustFab

I layered SinfulColors Vacation Time (from Target) 
and Hard Candy Black Tie Optional for an awesome look!

I got this awesome headband for a photoshoot and now I can't keep my hands off of it!
Gold & Black bow headband // Sadie Sky Boutique 

And there you have my favorites of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you rock that red lipstick! And I LOVE those flats-so cute!

    Also, your design is delightful and I am loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete