Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous

I am fascinated with celebrity culture. I love the Kardashians (#teamkhloeforever), Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, the list goes on. Nothing pumps me up more than a celebrity engagement, but even moreso, I just love their lifestyle. I have forever been a self-proclaimed celebrity stalker and have no shame in my game! I spent a weekend in LA a few months ago meandering up and down Robertson Boulevard in search of the cast of Vanderpump Rules or Selena Gomez. Instead, I found Eva Longoria in her hair salon... twenty feet away from me... on the other side of a wall. So... I didn't really find her at all, did I? Lame.

I get a lot of my shopping impulses from celebs instagrams. For example, when Emmy Rossum posts her RestorSea skin care regime, I have to fight every urge to go buy it. When I see Jen Aniston wearing those delicate little gold necklaces, I'm on it like white on rice. But most importantly, I LOOOVE attitude-y graphic tees, which comes in handy because I also love hiphop, which is full of one-liners. Put that together with my Photoshop obsession, and you've got yourself some bad ass baby onesies. But what's even more powerful that a sassy kid? A sassy kid AND mama!

When the world added social media to shopping, we all went nuts right? The influence of the hashtag inspired me, so here are some of my ideas I designed on onesies, but they're available on shirts, bibs, whatever. I've paired them with tanks and tees for mama too, so you guys can match and take the world by storm! ...or lay on the couch all day, that's cool too.

don't kill my vibe tank available here // don't kill my vibe onesie available here

cool story bro sassy tank for mommy available here // cool story bro. onesie or tee // available here

you can't sit with us for mama available here // you can't sit with us for baby available here

#selfie tee for mom available here // onesie or tee for little available here

tres cool tee for you available here // tres cool onesie or tee for your fashionista available here


No comments:

Post a Comment