January // Friday Favorites

It's that time again! Here are a few of the things that made me super happy this week:

Courtney Kerr, blogger over at What Courtney Wore and fashionista. I totally channeled her for a night out in San Francisco last weekend- hair is everything! And we just so happen to have the same favorite style!
Dress is INC from Macy*s, lipstick is Rebel by Mac, hair color by Amber at Studio 13 in Vacaville, CA.

MAC Lipstick in Russian Red. Perfect for daily wear, or at night time if it's a little intense for you.
MAC Russian Red // $15 here or at your local Macy's

LaMer The Powder. While I won't spend $2,000 on the eye cream, I am more than willing to drop the right amount on a really, really good powder. This just arrived this week, and I already love it. It makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed, not like I have a ton of makeup on. If you need a lot of coverage, I don't recommend this. If you don't, then GET THIS NOW!
La Mer "The Powder" // $65 for .88 oz (it's huge! it's just SUPER light!) here

Found a great face wash! And while I was at it, I found toner, night cream, and a masque, all by Elizabeth Arden! Typically very, very pricey but if you hit up TJ Maxx on the right day, they have it all for half the price! I recommend this for those of us with dry AND sensitive skin. I'm not even going to link to their site because you seriously just need TJ Maxx in your life!

Lastly, this awesome print by Paper Love & Co of MAC's Russian Red! It's seriously perfect for my bathroom! You can buy it here! She also offers lots of perfume bottle designs that would look great with it!


Lastly, this print by 

No comments:

Post a Comment