Featured Shops: Peace Love Create & Pip Bowtique

I have had so many wonderful shops sending me beautiful items and these are no exception! You may have seen my post last week about the amazing printed leggings I received from Peace Love Create Designs, and I just had to style them in time for Valentine's Day shopping!




I don't have any children of my own yet so I borrowed a model, who happens to be gorgeous! Look at those eyelashes! Babies don't make the most experienced models, but they sure do make you laugh in the process! Mila is having her 6 month photoshoot tomorrow using onesies from our shop, so you can bet I will be posting those soon!


Headband, oversized bow made with high quality fabric & linen // Pip Bowtique
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-sie // Boughtin Baby and Bride (that's us!)
Organic modern baby leggings // Peace Love Create Designs // same, here


This whole outfit would be perfect for the early spring and summer months! Mustard is one of my favorite colors right now, I just love how it goes so well with black and white... like this outfit here!

I really wanted to put together a Valentine's Day outfit because I just love seeing littles all dressed up for holidays. I got the leggings in first as inspiration, and I loved the quality of the fabric and how the hearts were a coral-y pink rather than a typical pink or red. Then the bow came second and because I'm not one to be too matchy-matchy, I thought the pale turquoise would style it up just enough, bringing in another bright color without being overkill. Then it was time to make the onesie. I love the saying "Baby Love," so I pulled the exact color of the hearts and used it as the font color.

Could she be any cuter?! Those cheeks!

Headband, oversized bow made with high quality fabric & linen // Pip Bowtique
Baby Love Onesie // Boughtin Baby and Bride (that's us!)
Organic modern baby leggings // Peace Love Create Designs // same, here





No comments:

Post a Comment