Peace, Love, Create.

One of the best parts about having a successful shop is getting to team up with other shops that sell complimentary items. I have a few packages on their way for a styled shoot for Valentine's day, and when I got my package from peace love create design, I just had to post something right away because I fell in love with the item!
Adorable packaging, amiright?

I asked for Valentine's prints and they delivered in a big way!
Organic cotton knit leggings in a thicker (but not heavyweight) knit, with elastic waist and cuffs for additional length. They retails for $24/pair (but sometimes you can get lucky and they might have something like this on sale for $14!)

These modern print leggings are to. die. for.
They can be worn year round!
You can buy them here.

If these came in my size, I would be all over them.
But for now, get them for your little one right here.

My favorite part about these leggings is really the quality. I mean, not only are they super cute and trendy, but they are just GOOD quality. They are worth every penny and will definitely last your little one a long time- plus plenty of room to grow into them! Available in sizes newborn up to 5T.

You can follow Erin & Kelly of Peace Love Create Designs on instagram: @plcdesigns

This month I am teaming up with some wonderful blogs to advertise my designs to their "fan" base. I am a member of Bloglovin, where you can choose from millions of blogs to find the ones most suited for your interests. After many hours of research and some decision making, I am now advertising with:

Simply Clarke // a lovely lifestyle blog started by a young wife, emphasis on giveaways & fashion
Sunny With a Chance of Sprinkles // a young mother & nursing student with great diys & lifestyle posts
All That Glitters // monograms. glitter. diet coke. enough said.
All My Happy Endings // mother of three, lots of diys and beautiful photos

My favorite onesies are running on All Things Lovely Daily Deals for the next four days! Run
on over there and check it out,  they're on sale too!
All things lovely daily deals

There you have it! I am looking forward to be featured on all of these ladies pages to show the world my lovely little designs! I am off to make a handful of New Years onesies so I can get them out in time for some little girls to sport them on one of my favorite holidays!

xo,






No comments:

Post a Comment