Baubles & Babies.

If there's one thing I love, it's statement necklaces. There's nothing like throwing on some flashy baubles to really pull an outfit together. But here's the thing- babies are totally jealous of us ladies because we don't have to deal with the whole "choking hazard" thing! Amiright?! I had to find a way around that because I mean... little girls should have the right to sport some jewels too!

This amazing combo was put together by Baby Jules Boutique. 
Here's where you can find the pieces:
onesie // mine! buy it here. available in short sleeves, long sleeves and on a bib!
high-waisted shorts // made by sugar plum lane baby, will be available again in spring
moccasins ( i die for these ) // faas design
metallic gold bow // baby jules boutique

"2chainz but I got me a few on!"
I love hip hop, and even moreso, I love a good gangster. This onesie is perfect for your little gangster or even as gold baubles. Imagine this with a big black headband with a bow attached... just saying!
Buy it in our shop here.

I love the colors in this one- natural and neutral stones and insanely chic.
Available in our shop here.

Everyone knows your baby can't be chic 100% of the time. I mean theres drool, spit, messy meals... oh wait. You can still wear baubles?! Problem solved:
Both bibs available in our shop here.

Pair any of these with some leggings and a bow and voila! Chic baby, any time of the day!

xoxo,





No comments:

Post a Comment