Juice Plus Review: Part One

If you've followed my blog for awhile, you know I am willing to try just about anything when it comes to health and beauty. I've done it all (not surgery, yuck) and am always open to new products. So when a girlfriend called me and gave me the spiel about her new job with Juice Plus, I was immediately willing to try it, but not willing to pay over $200 for a 4 month supply. I wanted to give it the ol college try before committing to it, so I will start with the disclaimer that Juice Plus is sponsoring these posts, but that all opinions are my own-  I am 100% unbiased and will promise to be brutally honest about my thoughts on this product. So let us begin...

My girlfriend became a distributor after trying Juice Plus for 6 weeks because she loved the product so much! But I am alllllways skeptical of any account that this fine by someone who sells the product. I'm in sales! I know how it works. Which is why I did my research before commuting to work with JP. 

What is JP? Basically, it's a bunch of organic fruits and veggies, flash dried and ground up and put into capsules. Sounds pretty good! There's no chemicals or fillers, which is great. So for someone like me who is a meat and potatoes kinda gal and never gets enough fruits and veggies in her diet, these sound like a winning situation. 

What do they offer?
More energy, naturally. Weight loss. More nutrients. A balanced diet. 


What did I find online?
I went on Amazon and kept seeing all kinds of reviews saying "Juice Plus is cool, but Juice Festiv is a knockoff and works just as well. So what did I do? I spent the $20, ordered the Juice Festiv knockoffs and took them for a month and literally nothing happened. I looked at the ingredients and they contain gelatin (which the capsules themselves are made of) and a bunch of fillers too. I'd been swindled. Crap. 

So my girlfriend said, try Juice Plus for free for four months and I promise you, you will love it. She was so sure it would be a wonderful, lifechanging thing for me and was willing to prove it by sending me the product to try, and share with my followers. 


So now the journey begins. I will document everything as I go, and I hope to see changes in my weight and in my energy levels as well! I desperately need more nutrients in my diet and if JP helps, then I'll be one happy lady! Have any of you ever tried JP??

No comments:

Post a Comment