Hello Mrs. Blog Ladies in My Tees!

About six months ago, I randomly started following Alexa of Hello Mrs. Blog after finding her on the Three Bird Nest website... and Instagram... and Etsy... basically on everything they've ever posted. She's gorgeous! I loved her photos and very boho-chic style. She's great at putting together unexpected items and making them look super on-point. She started a blog with her other newly-wed friend Danielle, who shot her amazing wedding photos. This is definitely a primo-pair for great outfits and photos!


Last week I reached out to Alexa to see if she wanted to shoot some outfits, and she said it was perfect timing because Danielle was on her way into town for them to work on their blog! She picked out these shirts to match their styles, and because we're all in NorCal, they got their package just in time. And I am so glad, because I love what they've done with them so far!


They will be posting more ways to style these tees over the next week or so, so make sure to check out their blog for more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment