Brands I Love: Younique

Girl. Do you use Younique yet? If not, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! For real. Younique has THE BEST PRODUCTS- better than anything I've gotten from Benefit or Mac... and I am a big time cosmetics girl!

I discovered Younique on accident. My girlfriend Stefanie was hosting a Facebook party and I assumed it was one of those scam hosted parties what offer shitty quality makeup for a high price, but somehow found myself roped into buying a mascara for $32. When she dropped it off, I tried it and HOLY CRAP, was it worth it. My eyelashes were all of a sudden an inch long... literally. I measured.

Their lip glosses be poppin for sure too. Better than Mac, long-lasting, very pigmented colors and sheer colors too. The glittery pink one doesn't have granules in it so your lips aren't irritated by them at all. I swear by these products and I promise you- I am a customer, not a member of the network. I don't sell these products nor am I compensated by the company, I just love them.

Here's who I buy mine from!

No comments:

Post a Comment