Guess Who's Back!

Hooray! Thanks to some convincing from sweet readers, I'm going to start blocking out more time to blog again. It's a nice release and also a way to share all the things I love (and hate) without clogging up my Instagram feed!


With Enjoy Essential now being a major Instashop, I have very little time for blogging but now that I have two assistants starting next week, I hope to schedule in some time to make this thang happen. So much has changed in my life in the past 6 months and I can't wait to share my life with you!

I will be posting my new skincare regime and favorite products for skin soon, as well as a post about my hair and how I got it to grow 6 inches in just a couple of months. I have so many new makeup products I want to talk about too... Hopefully I don't get too ahead of myself!! If any of you have requests for posts or things you want me to talk about, feel free to email my marketing coordinator with ideas! She will be putting together my blog content calendar in the coming months. 
marketing@enjoyessential.com

Can't wait to get back with you guys soon! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment