Women's Outfits of the Week

It's no secret I am obsessed with online shopping. But lately, I've been turning towards supporting small businesses rather than my usual online Amazon splurge or Target spree. I was playing around with some new outfit ideas last night and thought I would share them with you guys!

I'm not a mama, but I am obsessed with Loved By Hannah & Eli.
Mama Bear tee by Loved by Hannah & Eli // Ripped Jeans by Target 
Sandals by American Eagle // Bag via DSW (obsessed)

This outfit is perfect for a baseball game. I like a little bit of edge because I've never been much of a tshirt and jeans kinda girl, but I would totally wear this to a Giants game.
Baseball stitch tee via EnjoyEssential only $16.99 // Sunglasses from Target
Tennis Shoes are Vans // Hat via Buckwholesale


No comments:

Post a Comment